-   -   Need to have cell fill when cell is selected (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/23736-need-have-cell-fill-when-cell-selected.html)

Bob

Need to have cell fill when cell is selected

I would like to have a cell either fill with a color or have an x inserted
or something. It doesn't matter what goes into the cell. I need to set up
a column with cells that when I click on them they change. I am trying to
get out of having to type the word yes in every cell. Whatever goes into
the cell represents the word yes.

Otto Moehrbach

See response in public.excel newsgroup. Don't cross-post, please. HTH
Otto