Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JCW JCW is offline

Default search a folder?

I'm a total noob to excel (sorry)

I have a folder FULL of music that i want excel to search and update as i
add more music, is this possible? As in for excel to show the artist and
track name and to add automatically to the list everytime a new song is added
to the folder.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi JCW
You can check this site for a template.
http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/te...ry/default.asp
Do a search for Music database in excel.
HTH
John