Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Microsoft Search opens when I click on a file folder

When I attempt to open a file folder by double clicking the Microsoft Search
Results screen opens. Does anybody know how I can reconfigure so that the
file folder opens and not the search screen?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Not an Excel problem but check this out.

Search opens when double clicking a folder. See Line #18 at Kelly's site

Alternative site by Ramesh.

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/searchwindow.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP