Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default I would like to make a report to show the outreach completed

It needs to show the city outreach was done, the staff who completed it, and
what month it was done in, as well as the places/agencies outreach was done.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

It is difficult to understand exactly what you need. Are you simply looking
for a spreadsheet design that stores raw data; do you have data extracted
from a mainframe that you need to summarise; or something else? Do you have
data stored in a single workbook? Do you have data stored in different
worksheets? How do you tell when the outreach is complete?

A set of sample data helps those who respond understand your question. In
other words, it looks like this
This is what I want to see

Useful to know:
XL version