Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default header question

Hi,

This is probably very simple but I am having trouble with it.
I want to print out a 20 page worksheet and want cells a1:a6 as the
header for each page.
How does one do that?
TIA

--
Larry Smith

"My kind of loyalty was loyalty to one's country, not to its
institutions or its office-holders."
Mark Twain

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

THANKS!

Worked like a charm.

I appreciate your taking the time to reply.

Larry