-   -   header question (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/235785-header-question.html)

Laurence Smith

header question

Hi,

This is probably very simple but I am having trouble with it.
I want to print out a 20 page worksheet and want cells a1:a6 as the
header for each page.
How does one do that?
TIA

--
Larry Smith

"My kind of loyalty was loyalty to one's country, not to its
institutions or its office-holders."
Mark Twain

Eduardo

header question

Hi,
go to page set up, Sheet, rows to repeat, highlight the 6 rows, OK

"Laurence Smith" wrote:

Hi,

This is probably very simple but I am having trouble with it.
I want to print out a 20 page worksheet and want cells a1:a6 as the
header for each page.
How does one do that?
TIA

--
Larry Smith

"My kind of loyalty was loyalty to one's country, not to its
institutions or its office-holders."
Mark Twain

Laurence Smith

header question

THANKS!

Worked like a charm.

I appreciate your taking the time to reply.

Larry