Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Problem with date in user form

Hello,
I create user form for database that contain dates in one column.
But when I fill user form it copy the date in the database column like text
and the formulas related to this cells dosen't work.The cells in the column
are formated like dates.
How to solve this problem?

Ivo
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Ivo,

Use DateValue to convert the text to a date, like:

DataBaseCell.Value = DateValue(me.TextBox1.Text)

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Ivo_69" wrote in message
Hello,
I create user form for database that contain dates in one column.
But when I fill user form it copy the date in the database column like text
and the formulas related to this cells dosen't work.The cells in the column
are formated like dates.
How to solve this problem?

Ivo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Ivo_69;392161 Wrote:
Hello,
I create user form for database that contain dates in one column.
But when I fill user form it copy the date in the database column like
text
and the formulas related to this cells dosen't work.The cells in the
column
are formated like dates.
How to solve this problem?

Ivoif you are filling the userformusing add item then

Code:

ComboBox1.AddItem Format(Date, "DD/MM/YYYY")
really we need some more information off you, like what are you
filling?, how are you filling it?

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,