mully

Default User Form Problem ???

Hi

In Excel I have a customer list showing information in numerous columns e.g.
Name/ Address / Contact info etc. In Word I have created a Label Template
using the information in Excel. I have inserted a Command Button on the User
Form in Excel is it feasible to just Click on the Command Button to open the
Label Template in Word. If its possible what code would I need in the Excel
VBA ????

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers------ Mully

mully

Hi Kassie

Thanks I'll go on the Word New Users and see if somebody can help.

Thanks again

Cheers Mully

"mully" wrote:

Hi

In Excel I have a customer list showing information in numerous columns e.g.
Name/ Address / Contact info etc. In Word I have created a Label Template
using the information in Excel. I have inserted a Command Button on the User
Form in Excel is it feasible to just Click on the Command Button to open the
Label Template in Word. If its possible what code would I need in the Excel
VBA ????

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers------ Mully

Tushar Mehta

You are on the right track. Keep the data in XL and the template in
Word. Then use Word's Mail Merge capability.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Multi-disciplinary business expertise
+ Technology skills
= Optimal solution to your business problem
Recipient Microsoft MVP award 2000-2005

In article ,
says...
Hi

In Excel I have a customer list showing information in numerous columns e.g.
Name/ Address / Contact info etc. In Word I have created a Label Template
using the information in Excel. I have inserted a Command Button on the User
Form in Excel is it feasible to just Click on the Command Button to open the
Label Template in Word. If its possible what code would I need in the Excel
VBA ????

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers------ Mully

mully

Hi All

Thanks for the help - I understand and I can handle it that way - what I was
trying to do was make it user friendly for everybody to use - by just
clicking on say a Labels Command Button in the Excel User Form and then it
would auto to the Labels Template in Word and they can just click print in
Word and - voila 250 Labels up and printed.

Thanks again

Cheers ----- Mully

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I am interested in doing a similar thing...from a button in XL I intend to
open a form template and populate most fields with named fields that have the
data in the workbook. I will let you know when I get it worked out.