janna

Default How do I project 5 year growth pattern of company?

I'm trying to project the next 5 years of employment growth based on the past
5 years in excel. All templates and formulas are for dollar values. I need
plain numbers!!! HELP!!
JulieD

Hi janna

not sure what you mean by needing "plain numbers" ... all dollar values are
are numbers formatted with a $, if you don't want the $, select the numbers
and choose format / cells / number from the menu and then click OK.

if this isn't what you're after an example of what you have and what you
want typed out in your reply post may help us provide a useful answer.

--
Cheers
JulieD
"janna" wrote in message
I'm trying to project the next 5 years of employment growth based on the
past
5 years in excel. All templates and formulas are for dollar values. I need
plain numbers!!! HELP!!

cycling-rod

Janna, Either reformat the Templates and formulas, saving them by
another name, so the originals remain unchanged in case you need to use
them again. Or, you could format the dollar value cells to either Number
or General on the finished spreadsheet(s). Or, use Copy and Paste
Special, pasting as Values.

--
cycling-rod