MBlake

Default Combobox v Listbox

Hi,
Is the difference between comboboxes and listboxes only in their display and
in reality both work in the same way?

Mickey

MBlake

Thanks for the replies, I am designing a userform that has to display
specific lists for the user to select from. Once a choice is made from the
first list the second list will be filtered, for example user selects apples
and gets a choice of green or red, if they choose banana they get a choice
of yellow or green. I though it best to use combo boxes but perhaps list
boxes would be the way forward. I would appreciate your thoughts on this..

Mickey

Dave Peterson

If that list is small and can be seen without scrolling, I think (today anyway)
that a listbox is easier to use. (But that could change depending on the
userform, too (footprint space??).)

MBlake wrote:

Thanks for the replies, I am designing a userform that has to display
specific lists for the user to select from. Once a choice is made from the
first list the second list will be filtered, for example user selects apples
and gets a choice of green or red, if they choose banana they get a choice
of yellow or green. I though it best to use combo boxes but perhaps list
boxes would be the way forward. I would appreciate your thoughts on this..

Mickey

--

Dave Peterson

MBlake