Old June 3rd 09, 07:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Import External Data Module

Hi:

I need to create the ExcelTraining folder. How is this done? I am new to
Excel, and need to learn it from the basics through VBA programming for my
job.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
XLSNewbie

Old June 4th 09, 07:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

I think its easiest to read a book. Try John Walkenbach's Excel Bible 2007.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire