Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Inserting files into excel worksheets

Why is there no option for inserting an files into an existing Excel
worksheet similar to the option forinserting files into Word and PowerPoint
files. I work for a CPA firm and this would be a valuable feature feature.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"ccwies" wrote in message
Why is there no option for inserting an files into an existing Excel
worksheet similar to the option forinserting files into Word and
PowerPoint
files. I work for a CPA firm and this would be a valuable feature feature.

Err so what does Insert-Object do if not insert a file?

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

InsertObject............many to choose from or "create from file"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP