Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Merg Excel

Hi All,
I have country wise data in diffrent excel eg: aspspcxv6.xls,
banpspcxv6.xls, mypspcxv6.xls, thpspcxv6.xls so on my query is I want all
data from the following excel to be placed in 1 work book in diffrent sheets
with respective country name for the sheets.

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

gardencity;340616 Wrote:
Hi All,
I have country wise data in diffrent excel eg: aspspcxv6.xls,
banpspcxv6.xls, mypspcxv6.xls, thpspcxv6.xls so on my query is I want
all
data from the following excel to be placed in 1 work book in diffrent
sheets
with respective country name for the sheets.

TIA

Hi,
you'll find different techniques for merging at this place 'Ron's
Excel Tips' (http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm)

HTH

--
Pecoflyer