Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default No More New Fonts May Be Applied To This Work Book

Hi

I run Excel 2003 under WinXP

I have inherited a number of spreadsheets from another person. One of these
sheets keeps putting an error up that says "No More New Fonts May Be Applied
To This Work Book"

I have to cancel the error a number of times before I can work on the sheet.
Also if I try to add somthing to the header/footer I get the same message
which I cannot clear unless I shut down the header/footer dialog box, whish
means I cant add anything to the header/footer.

Has anyone got any idea why I am getting this error?

I have tried the file on other computers but I still get the error. I have
also tried copying the data to a new sheet and saving it but I still get the
error.

Thanks

John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Do you have a chart in the workbook? If so, this may help:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/215573/en-us

Possibly, this may apply:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];213904

--