Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shelagh

Default No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook

I have a workbook that has 6 graphs on a page. When I go to try and get the
data source I get the message "no more new fonts may be applied in this
workbook" which is very odd as the only font is Arial and has nothing to do
with what I have asked for. Any ideas please?

Thanks
Shelagh

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave O

This is a link to the Microsoft site that discusses the fix:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q215573