8} geo

Default automatically enter alphabetically

I would like to have a box to enter a [ xxxx 123 ] afew letter with numbers
and have it go in columns..... i have Excel & Word
aa 1 26
aab 1 23
aab 1 26
aabb 1 23

there will be 2 to 4 letters and 3 to 4 numbers ... i would think i need
Excel
to do this .... thk's to all the help.... 8}
David McRitchie

Perhaps you did not get an answer because the question is not understood.

If you want to enter those lines each into a separate row in Column A
you can use Data (menu), Text to columns, delimited option,
chose space as the delimiter, continue through dialogs.

That is in Excel, of course, because this is an Excel newsgroup. But it
sounds like you don't know if you want to be in Excel or use Excel in the
first place. So if you want a different solution you would have to tell us where
you want the data is to end up,
---
HTH,