Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default calendars

I downloaded a calendar template from Microsoft. How do they work? How do
you find them when you open Excel? Do you have to delete all
information(month,day, etc) and reenter information to get month you want?

Walt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Post the URL of the particular Calendar Template you downloaded and more
details on what you want to do with that Calendar Template.

After downloading did you "save as" to a designated folder?

If you just "saved" the template, it would be saved in your TIF folder
somewhere and may be hard to find.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP