Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how to change the row header from right to left in Excel 2007

how to change the row header from right to left and scroll bar from left to
right. Although I have Arabic support in my MS Office I do not want this
feature
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Click on Tools, Options, select the International tab, and untick View this
sheet from right to left.

--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail

"MS Ecel 2007 left to right orientation c" wrote:

how to change the row header from right to left and scroll bar from left to
right. Although I have Arabic support in my MS Office I do not want this
feature

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sheetdirection.htm