-   -   how to change the row header from right to left in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/227548-how-change-row-header-right-left-excel-2007-a.html)

MS Ecel 2007 left to right orientation c

how to change the row header from right to left in Excel 2007

how to change the row header from right to left and scroll bar from left to
right. Although I have Arabic support in my MS Office I do not want this
feature

kassie

how to change the row header from right to left in Excel 2007

Click on Tools, Options, select the International tab, and untick View this
sheet from right to left.

--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail

"MS Ecel 2007 left to right orientation c" wrote:

how to change the row header from right to left and scroll bar from left to
right. Although I have Arabic support in my MS Office I do not want this
feature

Ron de Bruin

how to change the row header from right to left in Excel 2007

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sheetdirection.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin