Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Displaying the HOME Tab ?

Hello,

Using Excel 2007.

How do I get the opening sheet to always open up displaying what's on the
HOME tab, such as the Bold option, etc. ?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you have create a custom Tab and you open the file by double clicking
the file in explorer with Excel closed it is possible that that tab is active.

The only way is to open Excel first or use code to select the tab you want
but you must use Onkey then and that's not my favorite way to do this.

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm