Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default HARD DRIVE

How do I find out my hard drive size.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Denise

In Windows Explorer or My Computer, right click on the Drive
letterproperties

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"DENISE" wrote in message
How do I find out my hard drive size.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"DENISE" wrote in message
How do I find out my hard drive size.

My Computer or Computer depending on your OS. How is this an EXCEL question?

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Easy:

Sub servient()
sPath = "C:"
Set oFs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Set drv = oFs.GetDrive(oFs.GetDriveName(sPath))
fullsize = drv.TotalSize
MsgBox (fullsize)

Gary''s Student - gsnu200837

How do I find out my hard drive size.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"Gary''s Student" wrote in message
Easy:

Sub servient()
sPath = "C:"
Set oFs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Set drv = oFs.GetDrive(oFs.GetDriveName(sPath))
fullsize = drv.TotalSize
MsgBox (fullsize)
End Sub

ROTFLMAO!

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Its the only answer that makes sense in an Excel context. If the poster was
interested in the physical size rather than the disk capacity, the answer
would have been to open the computer and measure the length, width, and
height with a tape measure!
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200838