Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Multply F4 from input at A1

Example A1 is number of pieces, F4 is total.
I have all the formulas figuared out but this one:

A1= # 0f pieces B1is width C1is height D1is the answer/144 witch gives me
the sq ft
e1 is cost pr sq ft f1 adds tax g1 gives total $ amount

Better example: I can e-mail you what I have if needed to assist.
I need this verry quickly, so please hels ASAP
Thanks
Mike
Sorry for post several times
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

post a sample of what you have and what you want to achieve to clarify things
better.
--
Hope this is helpful

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked

Thank You

cheers, francis

"Mike Stewart" wrote:

Example A1 is number of pieces, F4 is total.
I have all the formulas figuared out but this one:

A1= # 0f pieces B1is width C1is height D1is the answer/144 witch gives me
the sq ft
e1 is cost pr sq ft f1 adds tax g1 gives total $ amount

Better example: I can e-mail you what I have if needed to assist.
I need this verry quickly, so please hels ASAP
Thanks
Mike
Sorry for post several times

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

See the answer on your previous post. Please don't cross post.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire