Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default What is format overflow?

This is a question in one of my assignments. Figures hey.. Can anybody help
me since i am finding it very difficult to get information on this...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Chantele,

Take a look at this article.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213904

HTH
Martin

"Chantele" wrote in message
This is a question in one of my assignments. Figures hey.. Can anybody
help
me since i am finding it very difficult to get information on this...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

This relates to format related issues when saving a 2007 format file in
previous version; where the 2007 features are not saved.

Jacob