Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Line 163 Excel Address Template

I am in the process of creating an Address list to be used for a mail merge
in the future. The template begins as I expect, with odd numbered rows being
shaded blue and even numbered rows with no color. At line 163, the
alternating row color stops. All rows are white (no fill). I've tried a
number of formatting fixes, but nothing works. I even tried to start the
sheet over. Again, alternating color stops at Line 163. How do I continue
the alternating color of rows for the rest of my sheet? My thanks.

P. S. Hope I've explained this properly.
--
mtnrider
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

mtnrider;251072 Wrote:
I am in the process of creating an Address list to be used for a mail
merge
in the future. The template begins as I expect, with odd numbered rows
being
shaded blue and even numbered rows with no color. At line 163, the
alternating row color stops. All rows are white (no fill). I've tried
number of formatting fixes, but nothing works. I even tried to start
the
sheet over. Again, alternating color stops at Line 163. How do I
continue
the alternating color of rows for the rest of my sheet? My thanks.

P. S. Hope I've explained this properly.
--
mtnrider

Hi,
what are the conditional formatting conditions?
You can find a solution for row banding at 'this site'
(http://www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.aspx)

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
*'Membership is free' (http://www.thecodecage.com)* & allows file
upload -faster and better answers

*Adding your XL version* to your post helps finding solution faster
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=70143