CampDave

Default I need a Palm PDA address template to convert Excel spreadsheets

i am looking to convert Excel spreadsheet address information to the Palm PDA
address format
Charyn

Good morning -

I assked a freind that is very nvolved in the PDA business about your
request and he gave me this response. Neither of us were entirely sure what
you were trying to acccomplish - so I hope this helps:

Best regards,
Charyn

Quote:
It's a strange request...

The installation of the PalmDesktop software (the personal information
management app that controls/manages hotsync and the app that you look at
your calendar, oontacts, etc in when NOT using MS Outlook to sync to)
includes the ability to export contact information as tab-delimited file, or
comma-separated values... One only need open Palm Desktop, make a new entry
in which all the fields are entered with the field label names (eg, First
Name field filled with 'First Name' ) and then EXPORT that one record to a
CSV file. Voila-- you have the 'excel' format.