Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Showing how much longer for a due date.

I am trying to figure out how to show how much longer someone will have to
send a product back if they only have 30 days to return it. I would like the
cell to count down from 30-1 and show colors at different stages. Is this
possible or am I asking too much?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Dear,
You need to be more specific on this. Is there any date element associated
with this or you are going to enter the date on which someone returns the
product back on the scale of 1 to 30 days.

Thanks
--
Dilip Kumar Pandey
MBA, BCA, B.Com(Hons.)

New Delhi, India

"daddyr" wrote:

I am trying to figure out how to show how much longer someone will have to
send a product back if they only have 30 days to return it. I would like the
cell to count down from 30-1 and show colors at different stages. Is this
possible or am I asking too much?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

If your delivered date is in A1,then something like this

=IF(TODAY()A1+30,"Out of Time","Days left "&A1+30-TODAY())

--
oldchippy
oldchippy's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=111