Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joh joh is offline

Default Dates in cells are no longer visable but are showing as ########

My column of cells are formatted as date (03/04/08). First 16 lines in
column are showing correctly but now all I see when I imput the correct date
(different each time) is #######. Sheet is not locked.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Widen the column

"joh" wrote:

My column of cells are formatted as date (03/04/08). First 16 lines in
column are showing correctly but now all I see when I imput the correct date
(different each time) is #######. Sheet is not locked.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Or use a smaller font.

Or make sure that the text isn't showing a 4 digit year.

--

Dave Peterson