Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
KRK KRK is offline

Default formatting

Hi, is it possible to automatically display those cells with a formula with
a different format. Eg I would like 'input' cells in green, and
'calculated' cells in red. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Change color numbers to suit
Sub colorcells()
Dim c As Range
For Each c In Selection
If c.HasFormula Then
c.Interior.ColorIndex = 4
Else
c.Interior.ColorIndex = 6
End If
Next c

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"KRK" wrote in message
Hi, is it possible to automatically display those cells with a formula
with a different format. Eg I would like 'input' cells in green, and
'calculated' cells in red. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"KRK" wrote in message

Hi, is it possible to automatically display those cells with a formula
with a *different format. Eg I would like 'input' cells in green, and
'calculated' cells in red. Thanks.

Hio can we change this macro, so that it automatically recognizes
where the data resides and do it itself, instead of selecting the
range by operator