Musawwir Spiegel

Default How do I display all assigned keyboard shortcuts?

Using Excel 2002, is there a way to display all keyboard shortcuts
presently assigned, both those assigned by default and those that have
been user assigned?

Musawwir Spiegel

Bernard Liengme

There are no user assigned shortcuts in Excel
The default ones can be found in Help - keyword SHORTCUTS
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Musawwir Spiegel" wrote in message
Using Excel 2002, is there a way to display all keyboard shortcuts
presently assigned, both those assigned by default and those that have
been user assigned?

Musawwir Spiegel

JE McGimpsey

Well, perhaps that's true for *Windows* XL. Mac XL has had user assigned
keyboard shortcuts for the last two versions...

And of course, even in Win XL you can use the Application.OnKey command
to assign keyboard shortcuts to macros.

In article ,

There are no user assigned shortcuts in Excel

Lady Layla

But is Excel 2002 MAC or WINDOWS?

:
: And of course, even in Win XL you can use the Application.OnKey command
: to assign keyboard shortcuts to macros.
:
:
: In article ,
: "Bernard Liengme" wrote:
:
: There are no user assigned shortcuts in Excel

JE McGimpsey

????? Bernard's comment was global...

In article ,
"Lady Layla" wrote:

But is Excel 2002 MAC or WINDOWS?

Lady Layla

OP said in Excel 2002 he could do this, Bernard responded to that question.
His response may have been global or taken as global. My question was Excel2002
a MAC version or a Windows version --- if it is MAC, then there is a built in
function to do it within Excel. If it is Windoze then there is not a built in
function to do it, but there are ways to get around that.

: "Lady Layla" wrote:
:
: But is Excel 2002 MAC or WINDOWS?
:

David McRitchie

Hi Musawwir,
The was a suggestion to use shortcuts in Help --- actually
Microsoft prefers you to look under keyboard (keyboard shortcuts).
But then you look a groups, and pick a group -- not so nice.

I have a page with all of them listed so you can use the Find (Ctrl+F)
to find something and they are logically arranged (same as in Help)
so if you find what you are looking for there are similar keyboard
shortcuts near what you found.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm
There are some other arrangements like based on the key
combination themselves, but you won't see much in the
definition.
---
HTH,