Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default WHAT PROGRAMS ACCEPT EXCEL FILES?

I am producing a catalogue for someone who has given me all their
product/price data tables set up in EXCEL files. They would like the
catalogue set up in such a way that in future they will just have to update
their info. at their end for me to update their catalogue. What programs will
'import' EXCEL files and keep their tables 'intact'?....what programs can I
'export' into? So far I have tried COREL DRAW and WORD with no success,
either I cannot edit or the EXCEL tables are messed up when imported into
either program. Is it possible to 'export' EXCEL files into any other program
at all? Appreciate your help! Thanks!