Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Pence per mile

Hi all,

I am a sole trader and want to calculate my car running costs in Pence per
mile taking into account fuel, servicing, tyres etc. I have looked at the
Office website but could not find a template.
I am using Office 2007 on Vista Home Premium

Thanks in adavance for any help.

Double R

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"Double_R" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am a sole trader and want to calculate my car running costs in Pence per
mile taking into account fuel, servicing, tyres etc. I have looked at the
Office website but could not find a template.
I am using Office 2007 on Vista Home Premium

Thanks in adavance for any help.

Double R

Why would you need a template? It's pretty simple......
Enter mileage in one column, petrol cost in another, then add in fixed costs
like tax and insurance....

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level