Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Roland Burger

Default coloured marking

Hi,

I'm new in this group and hope this is the right group for my question!

I have an Excel table for my diabetic values! Now I would like to see
these values coloured if they pass over specified values, for example from
150-199 green colour and for more than 200 red colour. Is this possible?

--
Viele Gruesse / Best regards / Serdeczne pozdrowienia
Roland