Tore

Default Speed of marking cells

When I am marking cells from the top and down, i am using the mouse. But when
I reach the bottom of the sceen the cells rush down to the bottom of the
worksheet at no time. Is it possible to reduse the speed of this kind of
marking cells ?

Tore, Norway

Frank Kabel

Hi
AFAIK nothing you can do against this. It seems that MS has fixed this
behaviour in later Office versions though

"Tore" wrote:

When I am marking cells from the top and down, i am using the mouse. But when
I reach the bottom of the sceen the cells rush down to the bottom of the
worksheet at no time. Is it possible to reduse the speed of this kind of
marking cells ?

Tore, Norway

xlbo

Personally, I find that using a combination of SHIFT + PAGEUP or PAGEDOWN is
a good way around this. If it is the bottom of a dataset you need to go to
though, you can use

CTRL (OR SHIFT) + END + DOWN ARROW (OR UP ARROW)

Alternatively, you can doubleclick on the border of the cell to go to the
end of the dataset on whichever side you click on...

HTH
Rgds
Geoff