Tim Otero

Roland,

yes it is. You can do this with conditional formatting. Select the
cell(s) in which you wish the formatting to appear, then click Format |
Conditional Formatting. You can put up to three conditions, each with
different formatting. For the Green, Select cell value is between 150
and 200. For Red select cell value is greater than 200.

HTH

tim

Roland Burger wrote:
Hi,

I'm new in this group and hope this is the right group for my question!

I have an Excel table for my diabetic values! Now I would like to see
these values coloured if they pass over specified values, for example from
150-199 green colour and for more than 200 red colour. Is this possible?