Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Add cells

Hello,

I have a column (A) with a price from row 1 to 100. I would like to create
in column B a formula that will add the total in each row. Example B2 will
have the total of A1+A2, - B3 will have the total of A1+A2+A3 - B4 will
have the total of A1+A2+A3+A4 and so on till 100.

Thank you
--
smile
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
DB. DB. is offline

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
"israel" wrote in message

Hello,

I have a column (A) with a price from row 1 to 100. I would like to
create
in column B a formula that will add the total in each row. Example B2
will
have the total of A1+A2, - B3 will have the total of A1+A2+A3 - B4
will
have the total of A1+A2+A3+A4 and so on till 100.

Thank you
--
smile

=$a$1:a1
and copy down
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

Shouldn't there be a "SUM" in it there somewhere? As in:

=SUM( $a$1:a1)
and copy down.

Or have I misunderstood the OP's problem?

--
DB.
(a *very* new user of Excel!).