Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default display a range of cells editible cells based on matching date

I have a dream......
I would like to create an user freindly excel time card that will keep a
history display it based on drop down list of period ending dates. I'm not
sure if this is even possible. I have already created the workbook with the
employee information fields and drop down lists for dept and employee number,
etc. On the right of this worksheet (out of view) i was going to have a
range of cells reference for each day of the year. My thought was that the
employee would choose the appropriate period date and if it was in the past
it would display the times and hours previously recorded or if current or
future it would be blank and allow for entry of the current times and hours.

Thanks for you help.