Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Missing Graph ?

Hello,

Just started trying to use Excel 2007
Sure is diffewrent from the '97 version !

On one of the data workbooks that I created, I also did a graph of the data.

After closing it, and reopening later, I cannot find the graph anymore.
The very botton line of the workbook doesn't seem to show, anymore, tabs for
Sheet 1, Sheet 2, etc., where the graph used to be called from.

Only a "Ready" statement in the lower left, and a Zoom slider toward the
right.
No Sheet tabs.

Is the graph gone for good ?
What might have happened ?

Thanks,
Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Bob,

Click Microsoft button (Big colored button top left of screen)
Click Excel Options (towards bottom right of dialog box)
Select Advanced (left column)
Scroll down to Display Options for This Workbook
Check Show Sheet Tabs

OssieMac

"Robert11" wrote:

Hello,

Just started trying to use Excel 2007
Sure is diffewrent from the '97 version !

On one of the data workbooks that I created, I also did a graph of the data.

After closing it, and reopening later, I cannot find the graph anymore.
The very botton line of the workbook doesn't seem to show, anymore, tabs for
Sheet 1, Sheet 2, etc., where the graph used to be called from.

Only a "Ready" statement in the lower left, and a Zoom slider toward the
right.
No Sheet tabs.

Is the graph gone for good ?
What might have happened ?

Thanks,
Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default For OssieMac From OP: Missing Graph ?

Hello,

Much thanks for help.

Checked, and that box you mentioned is already checked.
Sure did sound like that was the problem, but apparently not ?

Question: If you create a workbook with just data, and do not make another
sheet with a graph of it, would the Sheet Tabs
still appear ?

BTW: if you get a minute, might you read my post of a few posts ago re
"Going From Excel 97 To..." and Trendlines.
Any thoughts on ?

Regards, and thanks again for help,
Bob