Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
del del is offline

Default Opening a document

I am trying to open an Excel document and it will only open one row at a
time. It has opened fine previously in 2003 and I am trying use 2007. Other
documents are opening fine in 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Unclear what you mean? Do you just see row 1?
Can you not maximize the worksheet window?
If you wish, send me the file to look at (delete TRUENORTH. from my address)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"DEL" wrote in message
I am trying to open an Excel document and it will only open one row at a
time. It has opened fine previously in 2003 and I am trying use 2007.
Other
documents are opening fine in 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

Do you really mean "open" or do you mean that you can only see one row at a
time and you need to scroll to see others?

1. If the spreadsheet is not maximized the problem could occur
2. If the row height was set to a large number like 380 rather than 12,75
this problem might occur.
3. Maybe Freeze Panes is on or Split Screen - Choose Windows, Unfreeze
Panes or Windows, Remove Split.
4. Maybe all rows are hidden except 1 - click the top left corner of the
sheet (between the A and the 1) and then right click a row number and choose
Unhide.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire