Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Do anyone have an good mal for FAQ

Need to sort out Questions and answar in system in excel. Could anyone help
me ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

With much more detail provided regarding what type of problem, I'm sure
someone could assist.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 12:36:02 -0800, Tinkababe
wrote:

Need to sort out Questions and answar in system in excel. Could anyone help
me ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Gord

Someting like this, but not in access, in excel

http://office.microsoft.com/nb-no/te...CT101428241044

Hug Tinka

wrote:

Need to sort out Questions and answar in system in excel. Could anyone help
me ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I don't read or write that language..........Norwegian?

Can you post an English URL?

Gord

wrote:

Need to sort out Questions and answar in system in excel. Could anyone help
me ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

OK.......I can see the template in English.

What exactly do you want done in Excel?

Without going into VBA and UserForms you could use Data Validation dropdown
lists to choose from.

Or ComboBox, ListBox from the Control Toolbox

Can't say what approach would be best after looking at the Access
Template......which I cannot download because I don't have Office 2007 with
Access.

Gord