Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default formatting series

hi am lost here i want to format my pie chart data series but i can't seem to
get it how is it done on excel 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Try right-clicking* on the pie chart Format data series
*point your cursor anywhere inside the pie

Then tinker with the settings say in, the Data Labels tab
--
Max
Singapore