Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I print lines in a blank workbook?

I need to print a blank workbook that looks exactly like it looks on the
screen but when I print it , it will not print the lines, the only thing it
prints is the headings I entered. Can someone explain how to do this please?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Do search in help - "Print gridlines in a worksheet" - follow instructions

or you may just need to insert borders. In 2007 you'll find this on the
ribbon in Home tab - font

"Carla Missouri" wrote:

I need to print a blank workbook that looks exactly like it looks on the
screen but when I print it , it will not print the lines, the only thing it
prints is the headings I entered. Can someone explain how to do this please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Try setting the Print Area to include the entire area you want to print
otherwise Excel only prints the cells containing data.

If you don't know how then lookup Set Print Area in help.

OssieMac

"Carla Missouri" wrote:

I need to print a blank workbook that looks exactly like it looks on the
screen but when I print it , it will not print the lines, the only thing it
prints is the headings I entered. Can someone explain how to do this please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you're just trying to print a form, you can go to the bottom right cell
you want printed and type a space (spacebar). Or you can type ="" so you can
see something's there in the formula bar later. I'm assuming gridlines are
turned on in Page Setup.