Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default tomorrow's date on an invoice made today

I'm using Microsoft Excel Invoice that calculates totales, the date will be
the same as the date when I make it and I want it to be for the next day.
Also I need help in order to have automaticly a progresive invoice number.
I thank you in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

I do not have the file you refer to but the date is probably calculated with
the
TODAY() or NOW() function. Select the cell where the date is and add 1 to
it, change the formula to read =TODAY()+1

If the cell is locked choose Tools, Protection, Unprotect Sheet. and try
again.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"carlos" wrote:

I'm using Microsoft Excel Invoice that calculates totales, the date will be
the same as the date when I make it and I want it to be for the next day.
Also I need help in order to have automaticly a progresive invoice number.
I thank you in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Carlos
Assistance with progressive invoice number may be found he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html