Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default A simple visual basic program

Dear sir,

I am knowing nothing about Visual Basic Program. However, I need it for
certain task which I feel it can help me a lot to manage my Excel spreadsheet.

My question: I want to write a very simple visual basic program which allow
me to reach a worksheet very quickly. My ideal situation is that press a
button in worksheet A and will reach worksheet B or other very quickly. Is
there any quick program regarding my request?

Thanks,
Wilchong

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Assign this simple macro to the button

Public Sub GotoSheetB()
Application.Goto Worksheets("Sheet B").Range("A1")
End Sub

change the sheet name to suit.

You could also setup a hyperlink and link it to another sheet.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"wilchong via OfficeKB.com" <u43231@uwe wrote in message
Dear sir,

I am knowing nothing about Visual Basic Program. However, I need it for
certain task which I feel it can help me a lot to manage my Excel
spreadsheet.

My question: I want to write a very simple visual basic program which
allow
me to reach a worksheet very quickly. My ideal situation is that press a
button in worksheet A and will reach worksheet B or other very quickly.
Is
there any quick program regarding my request?

Thanks,
Wilchong

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

You don't really need code for this. Right click the 'fast forward/rewind'
button to the left of Sheet 1 tab and you get a popup list of all the
worksheets in your workbook. Click one and you are taken to that sheet.

Mike