Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Print problem with columns

I have inherited a spreadsheet and need to print it on one page. All the
information is 2 columns. Is there a way to get the columns to wrap on a
page so instead of having 3 pages with 2 columns each, I can have one page
with six columns?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

There is no direct method...

If you can print, say 50 rows per page, then you can do this
enter in C1
=A51 and copy one col right and 50 rows down...
If you are still left with values then enter in E1
=A101 and repeat the above

Print only rows 1-50...
--
Always provide your feedback so that others know whether the solution worked
or problem still persists ...

"Still learning@work" wrote:

I have inherited a spreadsheet and need to print it on one page. All the
information is 2 columns. Is there a way to get the columns to wrap on a
page so instead of having 3 pages with 2 columns each, I can have one page
with six columns?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Look he

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm