-   -   problem to print (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/139977-problem-print.html)

zilah

problem to print

l had received one cd from my department. when l tried to print l got a
problem.there was two page in one sheet. that mean 50% one page. l want
one page for one sheet but l do not know how to do it. could anyone
understand me and please help me

FSt1

problem to print

hi,
Sounds like your print area may not be set correctly.
on the menu bar...fileprint areaclear print area
Then high light the area you wish to print as one page.
once high lighted...on the menu bar...fileprint areaset print area

post back if this does not work.
Regards
FSt1

"zilah" wrote:

l had received one cd from my department. when l tried to print l got a
problem.there was two page in one sheet. that mean 50% one page. l want
one page for one sheet but l do not know how to do it. could anyone
understand me and please help me

zilah

problem to print

sorry fstI. l 've tried so many times but it doesn't work. can you give me
other suggestion

"zilah" wrote:

l had received one cd from my department. when l tried to print l got a
problem.there was two page in one sheet. that mean 50% one page. l want
one page for one sheet but l do not know how to do it. could anyone
understand me and please help me

aneasiertomorrow

problem to print

Hi

You may find this free online course helpful:
http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC012318411033

Lucy
--
MOS Master Instructor
www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au

If this post answered your question please let us know as others may be
interested too