Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default league table?

Hi

I am basically trying to organize the results I have gathered into a league
table format. At the moment my results form is pretty basic, it has a name
column, weekly points column and finally a total points column.

Please could someone explain a way I could have it where all I'd have to do
is update the results page and the table would update automatically.

Many thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.LeagueTable.html

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"jon s" <jon s @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
Hi

I am basically trying to organize the results I have gathered into a
league
table format. At the moment my results form is pretty basic, it has a name
column, weekly points column and finally a total points column.

Please could someone explain a way I could have it where all I'd have to
do
is update the results page and the table would update automatically.

Many thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Do you intend to publish the weekly results as well as the total?
Do you want all weekly figures to appear?
Are you intending to print it?
Do you need the teams to be in the same order each week before you make the
entries for that weeks score?
I'm thinking of two tables in the worksheet - one for your data entry and
another to publish
Data from the entry table populates the publish table by simple =a1 =a2 etc
Then we have two short macros - one to sort by totals and the other by team