Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default league table

I am running a fantasy soccer league and have set up that when I insert
players points it updates the team sheets... easy enough. I now want to
create a league table which updates the teams position as points are added,
moving them up or down.

I only want the league to go on the total points scored by the team. There
is no goals scored or conceeded etc that needs calculating.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you Bob for the response.

I have seen the information that you sent me but it all seemed a little
confusing as I am not doing, home and away fixtures, goals for or against.

I have 10 teams that get x points which gets added up from their players. I
want a league table made up from this one lot of data. I wont it to look like
this:-

Team B Mr w 233
Team C Mr E 199
Team A Mr T 181
Team F Mr S 160
etc
etc
etc

If I knew how I would pay for someone to complete the job for me. Its
driving me nuts... Hehe

Cheers