Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default finding excel files

When I open my excel folder through Documents , I find only a few of the
excel files I have made. How do I locate the rest and move them into the
excel folder in Documents? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Assuming you are using Windows here. You can use the Search feature in
Explorer, or Start|Search to look for Excel files.

--JP

On Oct 14, 12:17*pm, Novice in B-ton <Novice in
wrote:
When I open my excel folder through Documents , I find only a few of the
excel files I have made. *How do I locate the rest and move them into the
excel folder in Documents? *Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

wrote:
When I open my excel folder through Documents , I find only a few of the
excel files I have made. How do I locate the rest and move them into the
excel folder in Documents? Thanks.

To add the the previous comment.
For the search criteria use *.xls if your using Excel 2003 or before or
*.xlsx if you're using Excel 2007. You could use *.xls* to find both.

gls858