Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default formulas

Solving for the nominal rate of interest? How do I insert the formula into
excel since I do not see k* and IRP?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

How do you figure the nominal rate of interest?

"The Thinker" wrote:

Solving for the nominal rate of interest? How do I insert the formula into
excel since I do not see k* and IRP?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you know pv, pmt, fv and nper then use RATE
Remember to work with correct time units. If nper is months and pmt is month
the RATE is monthly rat. Multiply it by 12 to get nominal annual
rate
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme