Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Installation Error: File Not Found

One day out of the blue, Excel would no longer open for me (I have Office
2003). The installer kicks in, and then I get the following error message:

Installation Error File Not Found.
A required installation file sku112.cab could not be found.

This is odd to me because all my other Office 2003 apps work find. I
downloaded Office 2003, and have no idea where to look for the installation
source on the network.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated by this newbie.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I h8 sku112.cab

I googled "sku112.cab" and got this link. Among others but this had a
solution toward the bottom of the post.

sku112.cab

Hope this helps

Mike Rogers